Joint de Culasse - Superboum Rock and Roll (1982)

By LA PENINSULAR on 15:03

Filed Under: , ,

La primera banda que tuvo Manu Chao (Mano Negra) y amigos a puro rock and roll !

Por: Rebel Sounds



01 Blue Suede Shoes
02 Have You Seen My Baby
.
03 My Girl Josephine
04 Great Balls of Fire
05 My Dear My Dear
.
.
06 Lonesome Train
07 Memphis Tennessee
.
08 Tutti Frutti
09 Roll Over Beethoven
.
10 Let's Have a Party
11 Keep'n Knocking
.
12 Wait
13 Louie Louie
14 Ho Carol
.
.
::: Mediafire :::

1 comentarios for this post

Anónimo

Thanks, I loved this weblog publish. I found this weblog using Bing search engine , in addition to certainly appreciated reading over it, so I will almost certainly stumble through over again soon as a consequence study on what's new Great Article!

As a final note , permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm certain you have figured this at this moment ,), English is not my primary tongue so I am utilizing Google Translate to build out how to put in writing what I really mean to state.

Posted on 21 nov 2011, 11:39:00